It’s no secret that our feet are neglected during the winter, they are locked in shoes and boots and they never see the light of day. How do I prepare my feet for summer? What are the steps to follow to have well cared for feet? Your expert nail supplier Maryton gives you advice.
How can I prepare my feet for summer?
To have beautiful feet for the summer, it is advisable to follow the following instructions and steps:
- Go outside and expose the feet to fresh air.
- Examine the feet. Is there dead skin, corn, are the nails too long, badly cut or a little discolored?
- Soak your feet. Take a bath or use a foot bath and leave them in warm water with essential oils for at least 10-15 minutes to thoroughly clean
- Wash the feet – wash them gently, the goal is to remove the dead skin on the foot and encourage the emergence of the new skin which is hidden below.
How do I properly clean my feet?
- When the foot is ready, we start with the sole of the foot, then the toes, between each one, with a nail brush we clean the nails.
- With a clean towel, dry the feet, taking care to dry well between the toes or the humidity.
- Then cut the nails
- Finally, we examine them.
We hope you enjoy this article! To get all the necessary equipment, I advise you to invest in a complete pedicure kit! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: How to cut toenails?