Wondering how to remove false nails easily? In this blog, your expert nail supplier Maryton will explain to you right away how to take care of your nails during a removal.
1–How to remove false gel nails?
Sand your nails with a coarse file, then with a soft file. If you prefer to use an electric sander, be careful not to burn your nails. It will have to be handled with caution so as not to reach the natural nail. Now you can use a buffing block to buff your nails. Without forgetting the hydration of the cuticles with a special oil!
2–How to remove resin false nails?
Like the removal of the UV gel, the removal of the resin must be carried out by a pro in order to respect certain steps. First of all, you will have to melt the resin while respecting the natural nail! To do this, you will need to use cosmetic acetone and a manicure bowl, following these different steps:
- with a coarse file, file the top of your nail;
- for a few minutes, let your nails soak in cosmetic acetone;
- remove the melted resin by scraping it a little with a cuticle pusher;
- if necessary, repeat this operation several times;
- file gently;
- finish with a special nail and cuticle treatment!
We hope you enjoy this article! In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure supplies! To help you in your choice, I invite you to visit our website.
Read also: False nails on bitten nails?