As we all know, most manicures are not done the same way. How to make Baby Boomer nails with gel extension? Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you ideas in this article.
Here are tips for making Baby Boomer nails with gel extension:
- After preparing and disinfecting the nails,
- Place stencils on each fingertip.
- Using a colored builder gel spread from the middle to the tip and the cuticle.
- Create the shape of the nail and a curved effect.
- As for the semi-permanent version, use a white gel paint and a Baby Boomer sponge to make the famous gradation at the end of the nails.
- Finish with a shiny top coat or milky extension for an even more intense fade.
Hoping that this article has pleased you and will give you ideas! In addition, I also advise you to invest in some professional manicure supplies to care for your nails!
Read also: How to make Baby Boomer nails on natural nails with semi-permanent varnish?
One thought on “How to make Baby Boomer nails with gel extension?”