There are different nail techniques: resin, gel and acrylic. The acrylic nail technique is one of the most popular in the United States and Europe. In this blog, you will know how to have Acrylic nails. Keep reading!
- Clear acrylic
- Monomer liquid
- Medium Flat Acrylic Brush
- Acrylic primer
The steps of acrylic nails
- Apply the acrylic primer
- Place the stencil under your natural nail. Bend the stencil so that it is in line with your nail and that it follows the natural curve of your nail.
- Apply primer again, without letting it dry
- Immediately apply a ball of acrylic to the middle of your nail and work it by stretching it on the template and giving it the desired shape
- Apply a slightly larger ball of acrylic at the stress point of your nail
- Finally, apply a fine, slightly more liquid ball near the cuticles and stretch it
- Pinch the stencil to remove it
- File with a coarse grit (80 or 100) to shape the nail, then with a finer grit file and finally finish with a buffing block
- Clean your nail with alcohol and apply a top coat
We hope you liked this article and that it will inspire you for future. In addition to these, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure set to care for your feet in daily life.
Read also: How To Remove Your Semi-Permanent Varnish?