Most people prefer to do their own manicures at home, however, not everyone gets the perfect result. Yes, the varnish slipped! How should this be avoided? Today, your nail supply specialist Maryton will show you an effective solution. Keep reading!
Yes, glue is the solution. More precisely the one you will find in a school bag. It’s actually a very simple, washable glue that will allow you to apply your varnish without smudging!
The idea is simple:
- The glue is applied all around the nail on the cuticles.
- Wait for the glue to dry.
- Apply your varnish, or semi-permanent normally.
- Remove the glue with your fingers or pliers.
- Your manicure is finished and flawless!
In order to make the final result more perfect, I advise you to invest in a complete manicure kit!
Read also: How To Take Care Of Your Nails?