In fact, you can DIY recipes for a foot bath. Today, the nail supply expert Maryton will give you a few ideas.
Here are DIY recipes:
- To regulate perspiration, infuse one or two bags of green tea in your water then soak your feet for a quarter of an hour.
- To hydrate them, mix your water with a small cup of coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Ifyou have yellow nails, add 3 tablespoons of baking soda to your basin.
- White vinegar and cider work wonders on calluses.
- Aloe vera has unparalleled antifungal and antiseptic properties. Mix 3 tablespoons of its gel in your water.
You are now unbeatable on the virtues of the foot bath. In addition, I advise you to invest in a complete professional pedicure kit to care for your feet!
Read also: Tips for an effective foot bath